Why am I sharing this with you? Because as I am getting older, my priorities are shifting and my experience with him is a primary motivation. Those last three months of his life taught me the following life empowered activities:
- Identify what's most important in life and reverence it like so.
- Learn all you can from others, whether it's what to do or what not to do.
- Don't take time for granted - once you use it up, it’s all gone.
- Enjoy the journey as much as you enjoy the destination. Sometimes it takes much longer to get "there" than you planned. And only God knows how long you’re going to stay "there" so find the joy in your pursuit.
- Learn to embrace life's losses/failures.
- Don’t just live life, but leave a legacy.