That move into our future is not always a physical move but it's an emotional, mental, a psychological one. We have to be remember that where ever we go, we take us with us, so unless we truly let go of the baggage, we simply drag it alone.
This continual weight and burden of un forgiveness, hurt, disappointment, and distrust is what causes failed marriages, families, and future goals.
Now, I know that it's not enough to just say let it go, but the real question is how…
I am so glad you asked.. Here is how!
1) Don't ignore the situation. Acknowledge it, and how it makes you feel. Be honest with yourself.
2) Feel all of the emotions, the hurt, frustration, anger, what ever it is, feel it. As a result, cry if you must, laugh if you must, even get angry if you must.
3) Make a decision to forgive the person, the situation, the company, yourself, whatever it is, make the decision to forgive.
4) Practice positivity by celebrating the lesson learned from the situation.
5) Repeat 3 and 4 until you have let it go.