Explore our archive of inspiration writings
Move Forward in Eight!
Sometimes we truly want to move forward, but we don't know how. We want to do things differently, but we struggle with the steps that have to take place in order for that to happen. So here it is. These are eight tangibles items that you can apply daily, almost like a check list to ensure that you move forward and that your goals are accomplished.
1) Control your own life, don’t allow others to
2) Embrace past failures as stepping stones to success
3) Make decisions about what you want
4) Actively pursue the goals that matter to you
5) Resolve issues in a timely fashion
6) Always look to learn from others
7) Celebrate the positive points in your life
8) Appreciate the place that you are in today
So what is the Life Empowered Moment? It's simple ... Move Forward.
Raquel M. Franzen
1/26/2014 09:32:06 am
I find your 8 points full of wisdom and hit home with me when I reflected on my own life experiences.
2/10/2014 12:50:47 pm
Thank you Raquel. In my book, "Looking Back, then Moving Forward", I challenge the reader to do his/her own reflection. However, it is important that we don't stop there. We should also, learn from our experiences - this will prompt us to move forward, and also share it with others. I submit to you, that the very best of you is already in you! Take care!
1/27/2014 08:53:58 am
I love it! I will come back frequently to check on more postings.
2/10/2014 12:51:33 pm
Thank you Shontina, your kindness never ceases to amaze me.
Leave a Reply.
About the Author
Passionate, motivator with the skills and the desire to empower, encourage, and inspire others.